Stylophane Fashion Digital Advertising Careers
Senior Digital Ad Account Managers
Do you love fashion and beauty? Do you have strong digital strategy and client management experience?
We want to speak with you!
Stylophane is the leading digital advertising agency exclusively serving the fashion and beauty industries located in Bryant Park. We are an innovative boutique digital team with top industry clients, a great reputation and are the developers of a renowned social analytics platform which tracks the social media activity of over 6,700 fashion brands and is used by leading fashion and beauty analysts globally.
Stylophane has partnered with over 180 fashion and beauty client including: Karl Lagerfeld, Express, Loft, Saucony, Covent Garden, Scotch & Soda, French Connection, True Religion, American Apparel, House of Creed, Revolve Clothing, Bond No. 9
Take your next career step exclusively into fashion and beauty and be responsible for the development and recommendation of digital advertising campaign strategies on the following platforms - Google Ad Words, Bing, Facebook, Twitter, Ad Roll, Criteo, Instagram, Pinterest, and YouTube. You will be working directly with fashion clients analyzing their existing online marketing activities, evaluating performance, and recommending digital ad strategies that align with our client's ecommerce and social media objectives. This position entails campaign strategy development, campaign optimization and management, generating monthly reports, and client review meetings. Account Managers are also expected to spend 20% of their time engaging in new business development - managing and growing their assigned client base, with assistance of support personnel.
Work Experience Requirements
Stylophane is looking for highly driven, entrepreneurial, strategic and analytical thinkers who are looking for a fast paced digital environment and have an interest in working with leading brands in the fashion and beauty industry. You will love multi-tasking, being challenged, and expanding your knowledge and skills as a digital marketer every day. Candidates should also have exceptional verbal and written communication abilities, and should feel comfortable communicating and working with all levels of management. Ideal candidates are people looking for unlimited opportunities to innovate, take charge, and grow.
Ideal candidates will have at least 3-5+ years of digital advertising experience with strong client interaction. Client management or sales account management experience preferred. Fashion, beauty, luxury or related industry client management experience desired.
Candidates must also have ability to interpret results, provide strategy, prepare reports, and present to client at high level management on a regular basis. Experience executing digital advertising campaigns, analyzing results on Google Analytics or other performance platforms is preferred.
Excellent organizational skills, excellent verbal and written skills a must. Analytical abilities to create statistical reports in excel and interpret trends for digital ad campaigns. Ability to interface with clients at Director/VP level.
Contact us and tell us about your career goals – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Digital Marketing Coordinator
As a Digital Marketing Coordinator responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Support Digital Account Managers with client digital ad performance reporting: Trending, Weekly, and Monthly while interfacing with the following ad platforms: Google, Bing, Facebook, Instagram, Adroll, Criteo, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest as well as others.
- Support and manage Stylophane Social Media Analytics database maintenance – data integrity reviews, troubleshooting bugs and interfacing with programming team, adding new brands. Also, supporting the promotion and user adoption growth of the analytics service via the Intercom.co app management platform.
- Support and manage sales prospecting and CRM database projects by interfacing with the Sales Force platform as well as assist account managers with their sales prospecting outreach efforts.
- Support ad tech marketing design – assist in creating and executing Stylophane email marketing initiatives both front end design planning and strategy as well as backend analytics reporting. Assist with creating digital advertisements.
- Attend any mandatory meetings, conferences and tradeshows that may be requested by Stylophane.
Please send cover letter and resume to – email@example.com.